WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are very small, completely safe and secure text files which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or application. Your web browser (e.g. Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) then sends these files back to the website or application every time you return so that your user personal settings can be recognised. Cookies are useful and help website developers and companies improve your website browsing experience. Some cookies are strictly necessary to enable you to move around the site or to provide certain basic features. Other types of cookies are used to monitor and improve our website’s functionality and performance.
• Remember your settings during and between visits.
• Allow interaction between our website and social networks like Facebook.
• Gather anonymous data about our users and the way they interact with our website to serve relevant and functional content.
• Continually improve our website for you.
• We do not sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
WHAT COOKIES WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE
1. Anonymous analytics cookies: Whenever a user visits our website, web analytics software provided by a third party generates an anonymous analytics cookie. These help us find out whether or not you have visited our website before, how many individual unique users visit the site, what pages they look at most frequently etc. Analytics provide anonymous user behaviour information.
2. Social Website cookies: Our website allows you to ‘Like’ and share content on social media networks like Facebook and Twitter. This functionality is enabled through use of third party cookies. In this case, privacy implications vary and are dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen when registering with the social media sites. Our site enables sharing through :
3. Session Cookies: Session cookies are used for users’ movement through the website. They allow you to proceed through many pages of a site quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit. Session cookies are not stored on your computer. They expire when you close your web browser.
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL COOKIES
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies on your device, you can do this in your browser settings:
If you use a browser that is not listed above, try the “Help” section of your browser.