VIDEO JOB: Growth Marketing Manager (Global), Software Vendor, Berkshire!
Marketing Moves’ Jacob Alderin is delighted to be delivering the recruitment of a Growth Marketing Manager (Global) for a Software Vendor in Berkshire – watch the video to find out more!
Sector: Software Vendor
Salary: £65k + bonus per annum
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Consultant: Jacob Alderin, Senior Partner
To discuss this role or how Marketing Moves can support your organisation’s growth, please contact our Senior Partner Jacob Alderin by any of the means below:
- Create and manage multi-channel demand generation programs globally.
- Implement lead nurturing and lead scoring to increase effectiveness of inside sales follow up and MQL-to-SQL conversion rates.
- Plan a content marketing strategy to support demand generation social networking and website traffic conversion.
- Highlight target audience and most effective programs to drive leads and conversions.
- Proven ability to create and setup/configure multi-touch campaigns and programs with sophisticated lead scoring and lead routing automation in the marketing systems.
- Strong track record in demand generation or campaign marketing; ideally experience within expansion / growth of existing accounts and account based marketing programmes.
- Strong analytical capability to determine programme effectiveness, ROI and forecasting.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills to work within and lead cross-functional teams and build rapport with stakeholders and customers