Content Marketing Manager
A leading software company in the enterprise social technology space require a Content Marketing Manager to help scale the function.
- Plan and create content to effectively deliver the company message globally, for multiple industries.
- Develop content for use in awareness, demand generation, ABM campaigns, public relations and sales engagements.
- Create assets such as whitepapers, blog posts, case studies, webcasts etc and develop new formats to continually improve reach with target audiences.
- Monitor and analyse content performance metrics on social and website and make improvements accordingly.
- Prior experience of B2B content creation and marketing in the IT industry (software and SaaS preferred),
- Ability to relate to target audiences ranging from developers to the C-suite.
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing.
- Experience managing vendors and other third-party contributors that play a role in content creation, such as designers and external copywriters.
Contact: Jack Berry
Salary c£60k plus bonus and benefits