EMEA Marketing Manager
6 month contract
As EMEA Marketing Manager you will lead field marketing and partner marketing efforts across the region, with proven experience of creating and executing events, tailoring campaigns to high-potential prospects and developing joint offerings with partners. This is a 6 month contract, due to start immediately.
- Work closely with regional team to develop and execute audience marketing programs to drive awareness.
- Build and execute audience focused field and partner events, with a mixture of company hosted events, partner events, third party events, as well as webinars and roundtables.
- Lead regional customer marketing, such as developing case studies and video testimonials.
- Enable sales teams with toolkits, templates and campaign timelines to ensure alignment between outbound sales and marketing efforts.
- Previous B2B marketing experience is essential, preferably within technology or fintech.
- Relevant experience of events, customer marketing, ABM, as well as partner marketing.
- Proven track record of developing marketing strategies and innovative multichannel goals.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally in a regional role.