Contract: Event Marketing Manager
Contract until November 2020
As Event Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the planning and execution of third party trade shows and events across EMEA to increase brand awareness, identify new sales opportunities and celebrate customer success. This is a contract role until November 2020.
- Lead and support the planning and execution of trade shows and events including operations and logistics, budget management, managing agencies and suppliers, stand design, build management and post event reporting.
- Contribute to defining event goals and strategy aligned to the business requirements.
- Lead the development of external events communications plans.
- Coordinate internal communications, providing updates on key milestones and action plans.
- Previous experience in event project management and logistics, ideally within the technology sector.
- Proven success in managing trade shows.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent project demands in a fast paced environment.
- Strong budget management skills.
Contact: Laura Barrett
to £260 per day