Contract: Event Operations Specialist EMEA
Contract until December 2020
As Event Operations Specialist you will be responsible for supporting, planning and executing high-profile events programs across EMEA. Events include, but are not limited to, conferences, roadshows, partner events, internal events and third party trade shows. This is a contract role until the end of December with an immediate start date.
- Manage event registration processes, including assisting with registration system builds.
- Develop relationships with preferred suppliers and event agencies that result in successful delegate tools.
- Manage event tools including event mobile apps and meeting management systems.
- Ensure programme elements remain on budget, on schedule and accurately reflect the brand.
- Previous events experience with demonstrable success in registration management.
- Proven experience of registration, housing and content management tools.
- Experience of successfully managing multiple, concurrent projects in a fast paced environment.
- Proven success in managing external vendors and suppliers.
Contact: Laura Barrett
to £170 per day