Events Manager – 12 month contract
As Events Manager, you’ll support the EMEA events team to create event experiences that delight, inspire, and educate audiences, bring the brand to life, and help expand reach around the globe.
Collaborating with Field Marketing, Sales, Communications, Design, and many other teams, you’ll support building and managing a top-notch EMEA events program, ensuring that we deliver unique and thoughtful experiences every time.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating with outside agencies, vendors, third party event organisers, and internal teams to plan and execute in person events
- Managing event administration including contracts, raising PO’s, managing vendors, updating various team reporting documents
- Helping to coordinate the invite process with marketing and sales
- Assisting with development of both digital and print presentations and communications materials
- Helping to develop new event ideas, concepts, processes, and formats, ensuring consistency and creativity throughout all event touchpoints
- Helping to refine and document the workings of our events program alongside the wider team
Requirements: We’re looking for an experienced event manager to support the EMEA Marketing team and help execute our events program.
- 4-5 years of full-time experience planning a range of events across EMEA for multiple audiences in a fast-paced environment, preferably at a technology company. Events you have experience with should include trade-shows, CXO dinners, roundtables, workshops, and online webinars and conferences.
- Good understanding of tech conferences in EMEA and working with marketing and sales teams to coordinate and execute events
- Good knowledge of venues across EMEA spanning various event formats
- Strong event project management and administration skills
- A relentless commitment to focusing on the details and staying hyper-organized
- Superb communication
- Independent way of working and high motivation
The ideal candidate will have:
- An events background and 4-5 years relevant work experience
- Strong familiarity with tech events happening across Europe
- Proficiency for managing digital event assets (email, website, branding assets etc.) and setting up and managing event registration pages
- A knack for writing clear and concise documentation
- Experience collaborating and coordinating directly with marketing and sales team