Internal Communications Manager – 12 month contract (part time)
As Internal Communications Manager, you will be responsible for creating compelling content and digital communication strategies to engage company employees across Europe, including executive communications, employee newsletters, intranet content, targeted emails and video calls. This is a 12 month maternity cover contract due to start immediately on a part time basis, approximately 3-4 days a week.
- Manage internal European communications activities in partnership with the Global internal communications team.
- Drive executive communications for European Area President and provide support to other members of the European leadership team.
- Manage the development and execution of all employee email communications plus create and promote relevant content for multiple platforms.
- Partner closely with global marketing and the business to support the communication of key initiatives and programs.
- Previous internal communications experience within a fast-paced global company is essential, ideally within the technology sector.
- Excellent writing skills with an emphasis on copywriting and social-style content.
- Experience of working with digital channels and platforms to engage employees i.e. email platforms, social media and SharePoint.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, timelines and stakeholder expectations.
Contact: Laura Barrett
to £350 per day