Product Marketing Manager – contract until end of March 2023
As Product Marketing Manager, you will support regional initiatives across the UK and Europe, including driving successful launches, and creating compelling positioning and resources to generate ongoing growth and adoption of company products.
- Act as the go-to product market expert, to help shape the product roadmap and strategy.
- Research, develop and deploy regional value propositions and narrative messaging targeted at local users to be activated into content, campaigns and sales engagements.
- Drive product launches by working closely with a range of cross-functional teams.
- Develop regional sales enablement plans, adapting or creating region specific sales content and tools.
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within the B2B technology sector.
- Ability to link regional product and solution launches to global campaign themes and goals.
- Ability to create value propositions and messaging strategies.
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong collaborator, with the ability to work with cross-functional skills.