Contract: Sales Enablement & Marketing Executive
Contract until July 2020
As Sales Enablement & Marketing Executive you will be responsible for supporting the marketing communications function in the roll out and adoption of all sales enablement tools, working closely with the UK sales team. This is a contract role until July 2020.
- Deploy, train and monitor the digital sales support hub tool, ensuring relevant content is available to support sales throughout the buyer’s journey.
- Provide enhancement and localisation of customer and sales centric content from the EMEA region.
- Monitor contact collection systems, ensuring ROI is maximised for events.
- Analyse and report on the usage of sales enablement tools and provide coaching to sales, ensuring compliance and adoption.
- Previous experience of working in a sales and marketing related role, i.e. sales enablement, lead management, demand creation and CRM.
- Proven track record in creative project planning, project management and working to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working in a cross-functional team within a dynamic, matrix environment.
- Data driven with strong analytical skills.
Contact: Laura Barrett