- You will create compelling content to support a range of high-profile marketing communications, with a focus on digital ads, email and web pages.
- Produce copy according to brand guidelines and in a tone of voice for traditional and new media formats.
- Quickly become an expert on the business, product and brand.
- Mange multiple short and long term projects.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing copywriting, with a focus on consumer direct response and digital platforms.
- Experience at creating content for blogs, email marketing, social media, PR and website.
- Ability to translate and simplify complex concepts into everyday consumer language.
- Proven first class writing skills and an excellent communicator.
Salary: £45K - £55K
Contact: Jack Berry