Customer Marketing Manager (Contract)
A global leader in the payment processing software space require a campaign manager with experience of designing and executing customer marketing campaigns in EMEA. The scope of work includes:
- Project manage and deliver core customer campaign activities as the DRI in EMEA. Activities may include submitting creative and/or copy briefs, QA’ing copy/creative and driving the review cycle, partnering with the global campaigns team and marketing operations to define the audience strategy for email sends, submitting brief for technical team to build emails, defining non-email plan and timelines (e.g. submit a request for paid and organic social), coordinating sales following up, and tracking performance. This includes
- Manage and launch customer campaign webinars in EMEA.
- Manage and launch EMEA-specific activities beyond such as region-specific content or sales outbound play development.
- Activate customer campaigns provided by the customer marketing team. This could look like submitting a technical brief to have an email sent using email copy and hero content provided by the team.
- There is the expectation of close partnership with the campaign / regional team leads and when necessary, other GTM stakeholders such as product marketing.
- Support analytics and performance reporting tied to customer campaigns in EMEA
- Drive funnel management, including monitoring health metrics, investigating issues, and coordinating issue resolutions.
- Support the demand generation team with data and insights when they present at ongoing funnel health meetings to support business-side follow-ups for any issues.
- Gather learning, best practices, and insights through the above activities and share recommendations / optimizations for marketing plan and activations.
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Marketing/global customer marketing managers to continue to optimize customer activities in EMEA based on performance data and anecdotal feedback from regional stakeholders (marketing partners in region across demand gen, field; regional product marketing; regional sales)
- Effective communication, project and stakeholder management, with the capacity to handle multiple sophisticated projects at once
- Ability to analyse and get insights from data in existing dashboards
- Ability to self-manage and proactively identify / solve problems
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum years of work experience: 6-8
- Lifecycle marketing (or customer marketing and/or campaigns marketing) tactics and technology
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce as well as marketing automation tools such as Marketo, with a strong track record leveraging those tools to create successful, multi-channel and multi-touch campaigns
- Experience working closely with product marketing, campaigns, and sales teams in building, launching, and reporting on customer campaigns across multiple marketing channels, supporting upsell, expansion, and renewal targets
- Comfort working with analytics teams to identify the right signals to drive product attach for existing customers is a plus
- Core demand generation tactics such as email marketing, running webinars, etc.
- Managing marketing funnels
- Digital marketing
Contact: Jack Berry
Salary: c£325-£350 per day
This will be a 9 month contract.