Demand Generation Manager UKI
A cloud-based software provider with a company culture that encourages you to own your work and try new ideas in a challenging and rewarding environment. You are a natural leader and team player who is comfortable collaborating across multiple teams and stakeholders. It is essential to have a data-driven mindset and first class analytical skills.
- Research our target audience and develop a digital strategy to drive online engagement and conversion
- Partner with the UKI Content Marketing Manager to develop content that supports the digital strategy.
- Develop and execute an SEO strategy that uses on-page and off-page tactics to improve search rankings and increase traffic that converts to qualified leads.
- Contribute to our marketing automation (Marketo) and lead nurturing processes to develop a prospect journey through the marketing funnel and into a qualified lead.
- Demonstrate and ability to generate qualified pipeline that converts to revenue.
- Ability to implement SEO strategies to achieve improved search rankings.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, social media channels and other marketing technology.
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS based industry on and with international teams.
£50-65K + comprehensive benefits package