For more information, or to apply, please contact:
When it comes to financial management technologies, our client is a leader that offers solutions that enable the world’s most important companies to grow more quickly. Our client’s platform analyzes billions of dollars of B2B transactions each year, that save finance teams thousands of hours and dollars.
An Accounts Receivable Automation platform leader, the company was named to the Top 50 Accounting & Finance Tools by G2 for 2022 and was selected for the Intelligent Applications Top 40 by leading VCs and Goldman Sachs. A fast-track growth company, our client works with some of the world’s best companies, including Bank of America, Slack, Twilio, and Box.
Well-funded and backed by top investors the company is also backed by tenured finance execs, including the former CFOs of Oracle and NetSuite.
To accelerate growth, they are looking for a Demand Gen Marketing Manager to lead and execute across multiple inbound and outbound programs. The ideal candidate is an experienced demand gen marketer who’s excited about growing and scaling programs at a fast-growing start-up. This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing and will be a critical growth leader for the organization. Your day will be a mix of strategic thinking and tactical execution as you deliver aggressive growth.
- Building, operating, and scaling a world class demand gen marketing programs
- Having the freedom (and responsibility) to fulfill your bias toward action
- You’re a data-driven marketer who loves to measure and improve the performance of your craft
- Working with sales to generate pipeline
- Are motivated by the challenge of working in a dynamic environment
- Being in an environment that enables you to be analytical, growth minded and entrepreneurial
- Proactively identifying growth opportunities
- Being part of a start-up with its empowerment for scrappy and creative solutions
- Having an opportunity to put the latest marketing gen campaign ideas into practice
- Own the creation, execution, and analysis of demand gen programs and go-to-market campaigns that increase user acquisition and generate pipeline from multiple channels. This will include, but not limited to, webinars, corporate events, ABM, PLG, nurture programs, content driven inbound, email marketing, advertising,
- Continuously test and optimize programs to drive more effective and efficient pipeline at a lower ROI
- Demonstrate data-driven rigor and a results-oriented approach by establishing key metrics for demand gen campaigns and tracking campaign performance
- Execution of Account Based Marketing campaigns including paid advertising, email, direct mail, sponsorships, and any additional efforts to drive engagement and pipeline
- Owning the marketing component of company PLG initiatives
- Work with the BDR and sales team on improving funnel conversion performance
- Identify new opportunities to drive growth
- Collaborate cross-functionally with partners in marketing, product, and sales to create, support, and execute content and campaigns to support key initiatives
- Manage program budgets with a focus on delivering an outstanding cost per opportunity
- Partner closely with Marketing and Sales Operations to effectively measure the buyer’s journey, and the impact of campaigns on pipeline goals
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years’ experience owning and driving demand gen programs for B2B
- Experience building and executing successful marketing programs that drive net new demand and contribute to customer expansion. You’re comfortable operating at both a strategic and tactical level
- Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close ratios
- Belief that marketing is part art and part science - and you approach your role with an eye towards both. You’re highly analytical and have experience proving the impact of marketing with data, but you also have a creative streak.
- Adept in campaign reporting and leveraging insights from analytics tools to improve campaign performance.
- Experience with email and/or database marketing and Marketing Automation Systems Success developing and implementing lead and nurture programs
- Experience partnering with SDR teams to optimize lead conversion, and a strong record of working with Sales to exceed goals.
- Understanding marketing automation systems, familiarity with sales-stage nurture tactics, buyer personas and lead scoring
- Deep understanding of marketing attribution
- Exceptional ability to plan, manage, and execute cross-functional programs and projects; successfully manages dependencies and risks, and makes the right decisions to deliver on time and on budget
- Self-motivated with a passion for understanding customer behavior
- Demonstrate sound financial acumen and financial leadership
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills and the ability to respond positively to shifting priorities and demands
- You can multitask in a high volume, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environments without sacrificing attention to detail
- Energetic, passionate, with an appetite to grow
- Start-up experience preferred
- Competitive compensation package, including equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision (including spouses, domestic partners, and children)
- 401 (k)100% paid long-term
- Disability Insurance, paid parental leave programs
- Monthly stipends for personal growth and fitness & health
- Choose between a home office buildout or expensing a co-working space