For more information, or to apply, please contact:
David Holton – Director, Americas
+1 (530) 412-2031
+1 (916) 474 4680
Our client is a leading cybersecurity provider of digital identity solutions, including TLS / SSL certificates, DevOps, IoT, enterprise-grade PKI management, and multi-layered web security.
As the world's largest commercial Certificate Authority (CA) with more than 700,000 customers and over 20 years of experience in online trust, the company with organizations of all sizes to deliver automated public and private PKI solutions for securing web servers, user access, connected devices, and applications.
Recognized for its award-winning innovation and best-in-class global customer support, the company has the proven performance needed to secure the digital landscape of today and tomorrow.
The Lead Generation Marketing Manager (Channel) will develop marketing programs and campaigns that create new leads for channel partners and drive sales growth through a diverse global partner ecosystem specializing in web technologies - web-hosting & domain name providers, security resellers, MSSPs, technology partners, etc.
This person will be responsible for developing and executing plans to recruit new partners, create demand generation programs to funnel leads to partners and work directly with partners to plan and execute sell-thru programs.
- Lead generation is a top priority - Responsible for generating a pipeline of new partnership opportunities for the channel sales team.
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns to capture new leads
- Establish lead funnel and lead funnel management and nurturing processes
- Define and implement the process for loading, distributing & tracking leads using SalesForce or similar CRM
- Establish and manage lead programs through various demand gen agencies
- Work closely with internal & external resources to drive inbound leads via SEO, SEM, content, etc.
- Analyze campaign results and identify areas to optimize lead quality
- Create and manage global demand gen budget
- Create trackable pipeline data and reporting with ROI metrics
- Engage with channel sales and supporting teams to direct the development of strategic initiatives within the marketing department for channel marketing.
- Manage marketing relationships with channel partners and technology partners to identify key opportunities for joint marketing.
- Drive product demand and increase partner sell thru through spiff programs, in-person events, webinars, digital campaigns, co-marketing initiatives, and other marketing-related activities.
- Lead and manage the channel marketing team as well as outside vendors, agencies and contractors.
- Own ongoing communication plan with partners, in person and other outlets, to build lasting relationships.
- Educate and work with stakeholders across the business and with our partners to implement the strategy, initiatives and programs.
- Evangelize internally and externally for partners value proposition and how the company can add value.
- Work with global strategic channel partners to integrate product portfolio into partner value propositions and increase adoption / sales.
- Lead the development of partner content, materials such as, joint use cases, collateral and white paper, playbooks, communications, and newsletters to inform and activate partners.
- Track, monitor and manage MDF and incentive programs for global partners.
- Track metrics to quantify program impact.
- Understand changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact strategic partner and channel marketing.
- Lead the development of channel campaigns in a box to proactively support the pipeline generation.
- Coordinate partner trainings and enablement to keep the partner community abreast with new products and solutions.
- Monitor and track budget and program results using analytical and reporting capabilities to measure the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Directly manage multi-touch, multi-channel partner campaigns internationally that leverage and align with current initiatives.
- Lead the global event strategy targeting specific audiences such as partner driven events and jointly sponsored events.
- Additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or Business focused preferred or equivalent practical experience in relevant B2B and/or field marketing experience
- 8+ years of experience in progressive roles in marketing, field marketing with experience developing go-to-market strategies and launching new programs
- Strong leader with proven field marketing accomplishments, thrives on making data-driven decisions and has extensive knowledge of developing scalable programs that generate brand awareness, create net new opportunities and accelerate/grow pipeline.
- Proven success in leading teams and executing programs that drive and accelerate demand, across a broad range of channels, including events, campaigns, digital, online and with / through partners.
- Must be organized and detailed with the energy to thrive under pressure.
- Demonstrated capability to create high impact channel marketing programs, obtain buy in from both retailers and internal stakeholders and manage through execution.
- Advanced understanding of digital marketing including content creation, media and performance tracking.
- Ability to set KPI’s for promotional programs, track performance against objectives and report on ROI metrics.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with cross functional internal stakeholders as well as customers.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience developing regional partner relationships and executing partner marketing programs.
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to manage numerous diverse and cross functional projects.
- Experience with planning and executing multiple complex marketing programs and managing large projects.
- Experience in enterprise account-based marketing and developing and executing marketing plans for complex accounts.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems (Salesforce or similar), marketing automation tools (HubSpot or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Ability to work in a global, fast paced and deadline driven environment.