- Shape the visual identity and user experience of the brand across the website, app and social media channels.
- Create in-house digital adverts, assets and other visual content in line with agreed branding themes.
- Convert hand-sketched, mocked-up images, drawn by the BI and Product Development teams, into pixel-perfect, actual-size designs.
- Monitoring industry trends for changes in UI and design and alerting management and senior leaders to opportunities to improve our branding.
- Previous experience working in a designer role for a brand or agency.
- A portfolio which showcases an ability to produce visually inventive and effective work across a range of platforms.
- Knowledge of industry standard software tools and programming languages.
- An understanding of how people interact with websites, apps, social media and digital touch-points and how to optimise their user-journeys.
Contact: Jack Berry