A leading software vendor are require a Digital Manager/Webmaster to join their Global Communications and Marketing team.
- Take ownership of the website and global web presence and make sure all necessary changes and updates are completed in line with business requirements.
- Support the marketing team and digital agency to optimise website and content in order to reach target personas, maximise conversions and support lead nurturing activities
- Work with the marketing team to create new pages for events, campaigns and advertising.
- Lead SEO initiatives to ensure website content aligns with demand generation activities.
- Experience of working within a B2B marketing team, preferably in the technology sector.
- Direct experience managing, developing and maintaining WordPress websites including basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and formatting content in WordPress and extensive knowledge of WordPress plug-ins.
- Strong knowledge of SEO trends and experience of working with digital agencies to optimise websites.
- You are a hands-on team player who thrives in a dynamic environment and can bring new ideas to improve the website presence.
Salary: c£55k plus bonus and benefits
Contact: Jack Berry