Digital Marketing Executive
- Execute and monitor paid search and social campaigns, reporting on campaign performance.
- Use and manage marketing automation programs, including HubSpot and Salesforce, to ensure accurate data capture and tracking.
- Use WordPress to implement enhancements and keep the website up to date.
- Work with the content marketing team to optimise content across all digital channels.
- Strong B2B digital marketing experience.
- Up-to-date on digital marketing techniques including SEO, PPC and social media.
- Previous experience with Marketing Automation platforms (HubSpot preferred) and Salesforce.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, working with time-sensitive projects and tight deadlines.
Contact: Jack Berry
Salary: to £43k plus bonus