Digital Marketing Executive
A leading Data Analytics Consultancy that works with global clients to deliver information solutions, helping them make better informed business decisions. Their approach within their team and clients has led them to be admired for their people, culture and innovation.
- Work alongside the Senior Marketing Manager you will define and execute the marketing strategy delivering digital marketing campaigns (social, SEO, PPC).
- Create cohesive social media strategy across chosen channels; maintain, update & share social media content calendar.
- Manage and deliver paid search strategy across multiple platforms including Google and social (LinkedIn).
- Build new page layouts, landing pages and upload content onto the company website.
- B2B digital marketing experience gained in a B2B environment, ideally technology focused.
- Ability to work with virtual teams.
- Comfortable handling pressure situations as well as prioritising deadlines.
- High standard of organisational skills and the ability to multi-task, together with strong interpersonal, oral and excellent communicational skills.
Contact: Alex Savvides
to £35K + bonus