Digital Marketing Manager
Fast-growing HR software vendor
Having built an established blue-chip customer base over the last six years this leading HR software vendor is experiencing rapid growth. They are now looking to hire an ambitious digital marketer who will support their expansion.
2022 was a year of significant growth and success. Continued investment is now focused on continuing to build dynamic sales and marketing teams for continued success.
Their entrepreneurial spirit has shaped their growth, fuelled by their passion to transform HR and create a more meaningful work experience. Being a game changer and challenger is in their DNA, and they're not bound by conventional thinking.
- Lead the development and execution of a 3-year digital-first marketing strategy, targeting specific industry sectors and audiences at various stages of the buying cycle.
- The strategy will focus on attracting and acquiring net new customers in addition to enhancing existing customer relationships.
- Work closely and collaboratively with sales, product and internal creative teams to ensure all campaigns are aligned and maximising MQLs.
- Maintain the HubSpot CRM system, analysing and reporting key metrics to the leadership team.
- You'll be up to date with the latest digital marketing techniques, processes and trends with a strong track record of delivering successful B2B campaigns.
- Your experience will be from a B2B in a technology-led environment.
- Analytically minded, you will be able to make recommendations around all things digital
- Results and measurement-driven, aligning all activity with sales plans and targets.
- HubSpot, or similar tools, experience/knowledge is essential.
Contact: Melvin Day
circa £60K + bonus