3 month contract (with potential to extend)
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing highly engaging digital marketing campaigns to drive awareness of company/partner solutions and services. This is a 3 month contract with an immediate start and the potential to extend into a long term role.
- Drive and manage a range of social media campaigns, developing from concept through to creatives and social media messaging.
- Monitor, analyse and optimise website performance ensuring website content is SEO optimised, including back-end page set up.
- Build ad-hoc campaign pages and maintain all existing vendor microsites.
- Lead and execute email campaigns, including creation of email copy and design.
- Previous B2B marketing experience, managing campaigns across a range of digital channels.
- Excellent knowledge of content management systems, including uploading content.
- Experienced in using web analytics packages and social media tools.
- Strong copywriting skills.
Contact: Laura Barrett
Up to £29,000 pro rata