We are searching for highly skilled Director of Demand Generation to join the global leader in AI-powered Merchandising, Marketing and Supply Chain Solutions. This exciting, fast -moving, high-growth company and team members share a passion for retail, data, and technology, loves to celebrate success and would like you to join them on their exciting journey!
The company offers fantastic benefits including flexible working policies, summer working hours and the chance to have some fun with your colleagues!
The Director of Demand Generation will be an experienced, creative, results-oriented marketing leader to establish world-class, global demand generation programs. Reporting to the Head of Global Marketing, this position will manage a growing team of demand marketers and be responsible for owning all acquisition programs to achieve short- and long-term revenue goals – from strategic planning through to execution and analysis.
In this role you will:
- Build, lead, and grow a team of demand marketing professionals
- Define ABM strategy and execution plans, encompassing multiple ABM tools and technologies
- Partner with sales and sales development teams to develop a high touch marketing strategy that engages enterprise accounts and enables you to meet pipeline targets
- Manage vendor relationships to scale the performance of SEO/SEM and paid advertising strategies
- Build a scalable and repeatable demand generation model and process
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, content marketing, translation teams to ensure deadlines are met, as well work closely with and co-ordinate efforts across field and internal support teams who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure brand identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Partner with Marketing Operations to evaluate and implement ABM -related processes, workflows, tools, and technology (i.e., campaign personalization, lead-to-account hand-offs)
- Track, measure, and communicate program results, continually optimize for efficiency, and scale, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts
- You know how to fill a pipeline and rally a team to do it
- You are a proven leader and motivator, unafraid to roll-up your sleeves, get it done, and "lead from the front”
- You rise above simple tactics to organize integrated campaigns that accelerate demand
- Candidates should have 15 + years of experience in B2B enterprise demand generation and 10 years’ experience in the retail tech industry
What they offer:
Attractive salary, bonus, and generous benefits
For additional information, please contact:
David Holton – Director, Americas
D/L: +1 (530)412-2031