Our client is a process automation company that delivers flexible and managed solutions to remove manual tasks, unleash human potential, and drive business success. With more than 3,000 customers worldwide, our clients use our solutions to automate their mission-critical business and IT processes.
Our client is looking for a seasoned Product Marketing Director who is knowledgeable and passionate about Enterprise B2B SaaS offerings. Reporting to the CMO, you will be the expert focused on how to position our offerings to impact our industry presence. You will help create and communicate our vision and value proposition, working collaboratively across the company to align the entire organization as well as informing content to share with prospects, customers, analysts, the field, and the broader market.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in B2B, enterprise software and/or SaaS/cloud environments, and ready to hit the ground running by sharing and implementing best practices on day one.
- Proven success in taking multiple products to launch and beyond. Industry experience with IT and line of business decision-makers, buyers and influencers.
- Demonstrated portfolio of impactful content spanning customer and sales facing deliverables. Ability to produce own content and also project manage marketing services resources to design creative and unique deliverables.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with ability to synthesize technology to create compelling customer value propositions and content by persona.
- Experience with creating competitive battle cards, sales plays, customer-facing PowerPoint decks, sales training presentations, and presenting at industry/customer events.
Additional Information & Apply
David Holton – Director, Americas
Marketing Moves Plc