Location: New York City
Salary: Competitive salary, stock options, health insurance, vision cover, dental cover.
This hypergrowth company has secured over $100M in funding and ensures fully automated fraud prevention by utilising advanced cyber intelligence.
Our client is seeking a standout Director of Product Marketing who will be reporting to the VP Of Product Marketing. This Product Marketer will work with a range of partners, including the senior team, clients, and external parties to drive and develop product messaging and positioning. They’ve got a great product and are experiencing phenomenal growth as a result and have a significant opportunity to accelerate that growth by improving how they message and communicate the product and its capabilities.
We’re therefore looking for an awesome Director of Product Marketing with experience of increasing customer acquisition by better communicating a product’s value to customers/prospects. The Marketing team is a conduit between everyone in product development, partners, and customers. As such, you will have plenty of opportunity to interact with and add value to each of those individual teams.
- Bring company messaging and positioning to life by developing and delivering high-impact marketing assets, including website pages, presentations, sales enablement material, product demo videos, etc. to support every stage of the sales funnel
- Possess the technical aptitude to act as a liaison between Product/Engineering and Marketing in translating collateral for commercial needs
- Define and execute marketing programs to drive demand and sales opportunities
- Know our customers better than anyone else and know how to translate what we do into their language
- Develop demonstration scripts that highlight advantages and differentiators
- Understand the competitive landscape and position our product in the best way to win by developing competitive sales tools and marketing collateral
- Use analytics to drive and influence product and marketing decisions
- Work with Product Managers to ensure we are building the right thing for the market
- Devise and execute a product/feature launch strategy to get more people using the products and features
- You are an ambitious seasoned product marketing professional looking to make a big impact in an exciting company (5+ years experience working in product marketing). Bonus points if it’s for a B2B app or SaaS company.
- You have experience working in a high-growth company. You have a growth mindset and understand that the role could evolve as we grow. You see this as an opportunity for learning.
- You enjoy developing high-quality content, have an eye for creativity, and have an aptitude to rapidly learn new concepts and skills.
- You should also have a proven track record of delivering successful results in the same or similar position at another B2B company.
Our compensation package includes:
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive and generous, health, dental and vision insurance cover
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- 401K Plan
But most importantly – we are an excellence-driven work environment, where you will have the opportunity to work with the smartest people in the industry, while being both inspired and challenged on a daily basis.