EMEA Event Manager - 12 month contract
Newly created role due to a significant increase in on and offline events across EMEA with a high profile and well established FinTech.
- Work with EMEA field marketing and sales teams to create and deliver compelling events that drive brand awareness.
- Manage a broad range of events across CXO dinners, trade shows, roundtables, workshops, industry conferences etc.
- Establish and maintain relationships with 3rd parties/agencies/suppliers/venues.
- Develop new event ideas and concepts.
- B2B EMEA events experiences gained in a technology environment is essential.
- Track record of working closely with field marketing, sales and communications teams to execute events.
- Strong project management skills.
- 2nd language of French or German would be ideal.
Contact: Melvin Day