EMEA Marketing Director
Talent management software
Global SaaS vendor of talent software from acquisition to management, across the employee lifecycle. They enable businesses to make effective and informed decisions based on AI powered people science. Due to expansion of the global marketing team they wish to hire an EMEA Marketing Director who will lead an established team to develop and deliver a marketing strategy to gain new, and retain/cross-sell/up-sell existing, business.
- Leading a team of marketers you'll develop, execute and enhance a fully integrated digital marketing plan across EMEA, aligned to sales targets and priority markets/verticals.
- You'll work closely with EMEA commercial and operations leadership, implementing an effective ABM strategy and programme.
- Develop and drive strategic partnerships that drive awareness of the company brand, identifying new opportunities with customers, analysts and partners.
- Work closely with the global enablement team to ensure adoption and usage of collateral and messaging across the EMEA markets.
- Your experience will have been gained in a B2B SaaS business, ideally services or solutions oriented.
- Track record in leading, mentoring and developing high performing marketing teams in an international environment, leading them to action and delivery.
- You'll have a data driven and sales aligned marketing approach with a deep understanding of marketing and sales processes and methodology, to include ABM programme delivery.
- Comfortable with being customer facing, delivering complex messages in a clear and concise manner.
c£120K + bonus
Contact: Melvin Day