EMEA Marketing Manager
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's most exciting and fast growing big data analytics tech companies. This role will play an instrumental part in the next phase of growth at this impressive scale up.
- Lead all aspects of the EMEA field marketing plan in coordination with the Head of Global Demand Generation, including all demand generation marketing campaigns.
- Drive the creation of compelling and effective campaign ads, landing pages and emails.
- Manage the EMEA events programme, controlling all aspects of planning and execution.
- Coordinate teams to operationalise ABM activity: align Marketing, Solutions, Sales and PreSales teams in defining ABM targets and activities to drive pipeline and conversions.
- Previous B2B marketing experience in a fast-growth technology environment, ideally SaaS.
- Experience in building and leading a B2B marketing and digital strategy.
- Strong understanding of current ABM and field marketing concepts.
- Working knowledge of Martech platforms and Salesforce.com.
Contact: Jack Berry
Salary: c£65k plus bonus and benefits.