EMEA North Marketing Manager
- Develop and execute an effective demand generation plan for inbound, up-sell/cross sell, and ABM with integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Lead top of funnel demand generation programs and automated nurture campaign to drive Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) through inbound/digital marketing channels such as paid search, display advertising and social media
- Orchestrate ABM campaigns to drive pipeline and improve key marketing and sales metrics
- Work closely with the global demand generation team to design and fuel demand generation programs with the appropriate branding, messaging and assets to engage target buyer personas in the EMEA region experiences with transformational business impact.
- B2B technology marketing experience with at least 2 years of building and running demand generation and pipeline development programs, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- A digitally native marketer with a strong understanding of the various digital marketing channels.
- Thorough understanding of marketing automation and CRM systems and their integration, preferably with Salesforce experience.
- Proven track record to successfully execute demand generation campaigns across multiple channels including email, nurture campaigns, paid and unpaid inbound marketing activities, partner marketing and field events.
Contact: Nathan Davies