Enterprise Campaign Manager
- Create and deliver highly targeted campaigns to drive engagement that supports the acquisition or broadens reach within Enterprise and Strategic named accounts, aligned to the growth and revenue targets.
- Support in the gathering, capture and analysis of intent and customer intelligence data to be used to develop highly targeted campaigns.
- Support in the development of tailored content by repurposing existing content or creating something new – working with the creative team to help bring enterprise propositions to life.
- Working closely with the B2B sales teams, global demand generation, digital, creative, product marketing, PR teams and external agencies to build and execute campaigns across a range of channels.
- Extensive campaign / field / demand generation marketing experience targeting a broad range of market segments (Enterprise and SMB).
- Demonstrable experience of delivering multi-channel campaigns leveraging the full marketing mix.
- Previous experience of enterprise marketing/relationship development tactics, with an emphasis on delivering ABM/client engagement programs.
- Experience working with digital, strategic and creative marketing agencies to develop, optimise and measure B2B marketing campaigns.
Contact: Nathan Davies
Salary c£55,000 + bens