Our client is looking for a smart, savvy, SaaS-experienced B2B Field Marketer to join their growing UK Marketing business - if you’re ready to transform data into strategic action, they’d love to hear from you!
The company is pioneering a new category, AI Brand Management, by building the first global brand management platform which brings together deep scientific understanding on how brands succeed and immediately actionable growth-driving guidance.
What is it like as a place to work?
They work quickly, think strategically, and take ownership over their work. They expect you to help drive towards their vision with commitment to our cause. In return, they provide a fun, lively work environment with passionate people. They will listen to your ideas, support their execution, and give you credit for your work.
What is the role they are recruiting for?
They are looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager that has previously worked in the B2B SaaS world. This role will be responsible for managing the budget, strategy, and execution of all marketing activities in the US, as well as managing a small team. As part of a data-driven team, they will rely on you to interpret past data from your region to drive your decision-making while still leaving enough room for creative experimentation. As the new Field Marketing Manager, you’ll be reporting directly to the Director of Marketing.
• Understand and interpret marketing data to inform the regional marketing strategy to reduce cost per lead and maximize ROI
• Align regional marketing activities to overall marketing targets and global business objectives
• Own and optimize monthly regional reporting cadence and interpretation
• Find, research, and manage all regional 3rd party partners and publishers.
• Project manage regional events and webinars in Monday.com as well as manage and inform relevant stakeholders
• Manage our PR agency and support in the global PR strategy
• Collaborate cross-functionally with the Content, Sales, Success and Product teams
• Translate marketing needs into briefings to be submitted to the content team
• Build business cases to support regional needs and wants
• Build and optimize landing pages, marketing emails, online event registrations, event copy and descriptions, and social media content to support lead gen activities
• Make edits and adjustment to the website
• Live the brand and be able to give product demos during in-person or online events
• Support global team members to hit personal and team targets
Skills, strengths, experience, and attributes
• 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS
• Comfortable using data to make decisions, strong business acumen, and focus on metrics that drive revenue
• Excellent teamwork skills and highly collaborative
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Experience working with CRM and CMS systems, HubSpot would be preferred
• Comfortable managing projects and events with several stakeholders
• Comfortable negotiating contracts and managing budgets
• Drive to manage and train junior team members
• Ability to conceptualize and present a strong and clear marketing strategy with budgets and forecasts included
Compensation & Benefits
• Attractive Salary
• Share Option Package
• Company Private Medical Scheme
• Company Pension
• 25 Days Holiday & Your Birthday Off!
• Commitment to your well-being with subscriptions to MasterClass & Calm
But today, more than ever, they think you want and deserve a package that is about far more than just financial reward. You want a company where you belong, a company that values you, and a place you can go far. That’s why their people proposition is about far more than just money. It’s a unique, holistic approach that reflects the unique
people who join them.
David Holton – Director, Americas
D/L: +1 (530)412-2031