Our client helps companies optimize performance and productivity. Their market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes. They are currently seeking a Field Marketing Manager to join the Americas Marketing team.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with your regional leader, Commercial sales, Professional Services, Global Campaigns and Customer Programs as well as brand to establish an Americas marketing plan focused on capturing new business in the Enterprise, Strategic and Core segments.
In addition, you will work across teams to execute programs designed to retain the existing Americas customer base to drive retention. You will co-develop and implement integrated digital marketing campaigns complemented by local programs that align with business priorities in the region using multiple platforms and channels.
- Working with Americas Marketing and Commercial Leadership, co-develop and execute a fully integrated Americas marketing plan that is aligned to sales targets and priority markets for new business/whitespace, cross-sell into existing and retention of existing customers
- Collaborate across Operations teams to develop data driven plans and measure outcomes
- Interact with Americas commercial leaders, collaborating on strategy, campaigns and tactics
- Implement and manage Account Based Marketing strategies and programs across the Americas
- Work with the Solutions, Campaign, Brand, and Product Marketing teams to leverage corporate-wide marketing capabilities and skills and ensure compliance to brand marketing standards.
- Contribute to the management of an internal Americas regional calendar, sharing with the Americas commercial leadership and team as needed.
- Independently manage projects from problem identification/conception to completion with periodic guidance from line manager.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree 3-5 years of relevant B2B marketing experience, ideally in a services- or solutions-oriented businesses.
- Data driven, sales aligned marketing approach
- Program, project and time management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience with successful execution of Account Based Marketing programs and processes
- Oral and written communications skills, with the ability to present professionally and intelligently to leadership and internal colleagues.
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; ability to build relationships and work well across multiple functions
- Work effectively and collaboratively within a global & regional marketing team.
- Ability to execute marketing plans, with proven track record of success.
- Experience within a B2B Talent Solution selling environment is preferred.
- A positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- Competitive base salaries.
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage, dental and vision insurance.
- Parental leave and family medical leave.
- · 401(k) match.
Please contact David Holton – Director, Americas:
- D/L: (916) 474-4680