Our client helps companies optimize performance and productivity through deep people insights. Their market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes.
They anticipate and help organizations solve their most pressing talent challenges. Their science, innovation, rigor and commitment to proving business outcomes make them a trusted partner to organizations across the globe.
Our client is seeking a Global Customer Marketing Manager to join their marketing team to improve the lifetime value of the customer base and drive advocacy. Reporting to the Head of Global Campaigns and Customer Programs, you will be responsible for managing customer communication and marketing across the user journey and lifecycle to support customer success and drive retention and expansion of the company's solutions.
A successful candidate in this role will work across functions including the Center of Excellence/Pre-Sales, Solution Architects, Account Management, Solutions Marketing, Deployment and Customer Success to focus on the experience, success and solution optimization of the current customer base. You will develop a deep understanding of the company's solutions and will utilize this understanding to create innovative and engaging customer marketing initiatives.
This is a new role to the company and therefor will require a seasoned self-starter who is passionate about customer success to frame, develop and execute an effective program.
- Working across functions, develop and execute a holistic customer marketing program to drive optimal use and awareness as well as advocacy across the user lifecycle
- Implement a personalized marketing approach to align with the customer’s current point in the user journey driving the relevancy of content being served at the most appropriate time
- Establish digitally enabled engagement channels such as communities that encourage customer best practice sharing and customer feedback gathering
- Drive adoption and advocacy through a content marketing approach
- Contribute to the customer reference program through submission of success story and case study candidates
- Working closely with sales, regional marketing and campaigns, manage a target list of accounts for account based marketing to drive Solution cross-sell and upsell
- In partnership with Marketing Operations, develop and manage to program KPIs that support the company’s growth and retention goals
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree 6-8+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience, ideally in a services- or solutions-oriented businesses.
- Data driven, sales and customer aligned marketing approach
- Excellent program, project and time management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience with successful execution of Customer Lifecycle Marketing programs and processes
- Superior oral and written communications skills, with the ability to present professionally and intelligently to executives, internal colleagues as well as external clients and partners.
- Ability to learn substance of research quickly, to graphically depict key insights, to synthesize competitive information on an ongoing basis to inform marketing strategy.
- Understanding of both marketing and sales processes and methodology
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; ability to build relationships and work well across multiple functions
- Work effectively and collaboratively within a global & regional marketing team.
The Ideal Candidate Also Has:
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior management, managers, clients and customers.
- Ability to assess complex market landscape and create focused, integrated marketing plans.
- Ability to implement marketing plans, with proven track record of success.
- Ability to influence and partner with internal business partners on strategic product objectives and challenges; energy and positive attitude to work with varying stakeholders and get them through to the “last mile” of action and outcomes.
- Experience within a B2B Talent Solution selling environment is preferred.
- A positive attitude and a sense of humor.
What the company can offer you:
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
For more information, or to apply, please contact:
David Holton – Director, Americas
+1 (530) 412-2031
+1 (916) 474 4680