Global Efficiency Manager - Contract
Marketing Moves have partnered with the global leader in payment processing software in the search for a Global Efficiency Manager. This will be an 11 month mat cover contract, based in Dublin.
- Manage and influence multiple work streams aligned to the critical Muda initiative to remove friction that hinders growth and productivity, making it easier to deliver outstanding results. The primary focus will be addressing MUDA that impacts sellers’ day-to-day productivity along with their sales activity in addition to engaging leadership on progress and streamlining the comms strategy.
- Management of Sales Support team focused on Bug, Enhancement, RevOps Cases
- Defining and executing outsourcing & onboarding strategy for GE. Management of contractor Policies and Procedures, in addition to refining the overall outsourcing strategy for GE.
- 5 -10 years of building and leading high performing project managers and/or sales operations teams in a high growth technology environment
- Proven track record in successfully running long multi-project programs and developing close cross functional partnerships
- Strong leadership experience, including building out teams and creating high-performance, positive team cultures
- Sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
Nice To Haves
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Lean Six Sigma certification, or proven experience employing the methodology
- Experience working in the financial services/payments industry
Contact: Jack Berry
This role will be hybrid, based in Dublin with 2 days per week in office.