Global Partner Marketing Manager
Leading software vendor looking for a progressive partner marketing expert with a strategic outlook who will enhance and implement their global partner strategy for key strategic partners.
- Develop and implement strategic/integrated marketing plans for key strategic partners, (EY, Deloitte, Capgemini, AWS, Microsoft, etc) enabling 'at scale' demand generation.
- Strengthen visibility, communications and branding around/to key partners, increasing awareness of the partner programme.
- Enable regional and global partner sales teams with content and tools to effectively position the partnership message.
- Work with regional teams and on specific deals to ensure all porgrammes continuously promote company priorities.
- Proven track record of effective international field and/or partner marketing activity, gained in a B2B software environment.
- Comfortable working closely with geographically dispersed sales, partner sales and customer facing teams, driving pipeline and increasing awareness.
- Able to quickly adapt to change and identify new opportunities.
- Strong and effective networker, comfortable with building relationships at all levels within and outside an organisation.
c£90K + bonus
Contact; Melvin Day