Go to Market Marketing Manager
A Fortune 500-ranked global provider of software solutions and services require a Go-to-Market Marketing Manager to join the marketing team who manage all international marketing activities for a portfolio of products/services through their full life cycle.
- Accountability for creating and managing GTM launch plans and launch processes.
- Develop value propositions and storytelling to target audiences, including customer benefits, messaging and competitive differentiators.
- Produce client facing assets including presentations, white papers, educational video, and collateral.
- Collaborate with the marketing campaign team to develop creative strategies and assets for solutions.
- Experience in Product marketing and content marketing in a B2B Tech organisation.
- Experience in new customer go to market methodology and customer retention strategy.
- Proven track record of commercial success in evolving products and growing revenue into new markets.
- Excellent content creation skills across a number of formats and platforms.
Contact: Jack Berry
Salary: £80k - £90k