Head of Brand and Communications
- Apply your skills in brand, communication strategy, and narrative development to craft high impact corporate and product leadership messaging, presentations, point of views, and collateral for all key audiences.
- Develop the brand and go-to-market messaging to align with audience communication interests, topics, trends and themes while at the same time educating the market, subject matter experts and influencers about the value and innovation that digital strategy, software, and technology can bring.
- Constantly refine messaging, engage in industry conversations and develop thought leadership angles to ensure that a leadership position is further established in a fast-evolving market.
- Work with regional marketing teams, PR and marketing agencies, marketing operations and product marketing to supercharge messaging and brand quality, clarity, and consistency.
- Extensive experience in technology and B2B Brand Management & Corporate Communications / Public Relations, preferably in a technology, high-growth and/or SaaS environment.
- Direct experience in the commercial real estate sector working with landlords, brokers and/or flex operators a major plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Communication Management, Marketing / business degree a plus.
- Experience working within a global team essential.
Contact: Nathan Davies
Salary: up to £100k plus bonus