About The Company
Our client is passionate about helping banks to perform better, that’s why they solely focus on creating banking software. Their multiple award-winning software offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance.
About The Role
As a strong communications professional you will play a pivotal role on how the company communicates with external audiences. As part of driven team, you will be helping define our messages for the Americas and cement our leadership position as a technology partner of choice for the world’s leading and most innovative banks.
Specifically, you will:
- Ensure that our client is leading the conversations and generating awareness of the brand through earned and editorial media within business publications, broadcast media and the trades.
- Possess a deep understanding of key messaging and deliver relevant content to external audiences.
- Create clear and concise narratives suitable for the Americas (US/ LATAM), bringing a compelling point-of-view.
- Communicate success stories, product launches, research studies, and white papers through traditional and non-traditional means.
- Partner with senior stakeholders including the client’s Americas executives and other Executive Members to develop and implement an impactful communications strategy.
- Minimum 7 years of marketing /communications experience in leading communications programs within corporate environments.
- Experience working within an organization offering SaaS based solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations or other relevant field.
- Exceptional writing skills – ability to understand and deliver the message in simple business language.
- Ability to develop strong and engaging content.
- Experience in working closely with senior management and leadership teams.
- Global experience and mindset.
- Strong networking skills.
- Highly-motivated individual who thrives in fast-paced teams.
Additional Information & Apply
David Holton – Director, Americas
Marketing Moves Plc