Head of Demand Generation
Flexible - London/hybrid
Due to strong growth and performance this Gartner Magic Quadrant vendor is looking to build its demand generation function. They wish to hire an ambitious individual who will modernise their demand generation techniques/approach across the US and EMEA.
- Generate and drive new pipeline generation, delivering MQLs to and through the sales team using on and off line campaigns: digital; social; brand; webinars; events etc.
- Identify, devise and develop new approaches/initiatives and channels to drive revenue growth and build a deeper understanding of customers/buyers.
- Work with product and sales teams to find new segments and targets, creating compelling prospect journeys.
- Manage budgets across all digital channels, driving strong return on investment.
- Strong track record of demand generation activity gained in a dynamic and fast growing B2B software business.
- Able to work closely with sales, product and development teams to deliver integrated and coherent demand generation programmes across EMEA and the US.
- Able to work autonomously and take decisions as required, coupled with an analytical/data driven approach.
- Broad use of MarTech with exposure to HubSpot highly beneficial.
Contact: Melvin Day
c£80K + bonus