Head of Demand Generation EMEA
A leading global provider of tax software and solutions, enabling global businesses to operate locally and nationally with confidence. Due to rapid international growth they are looking to accelerate their expansion across EMEA with the hire of a proven demand generation marketer.
- Work closely with the global marketing organisation and EMEA sales leadership to develop and deliver demand generation programmes that accelerate pipeline, new business growth and increase awareness.
- Manage highly targeted campaigns from creation to execution, that include virtual/in person events, content, thought leadership, ABM and more.
- Lead a team of experienced marketing managers, motivating them and developing their skills.
- Work in partnership with global marketing teams on long term strategy development, representing the needs of the EMEA region.
- Track record of developing and delivering effective demand generation/field marketing activity across EMEA.
- Experience gained in a B2B SaaS business is essential, together with team management/leadership exposure.
- You'll have a data driven approach, able to manage budgets and work with marketing operations to measure, evaluate and improve strategies.
- Specific ABM knowledge is a plus.
Contact: Melvin Day
to £90K + bonus