Head of Digital Marketing
Having built an established blue chip customer base over the last five years this leading HR software vendor is experiencing rapid growth. They are now looking to hire an ambitious marketer who will support their expansion.
After 4 years building an established blue chip customer base, the company is well positioned to scale-up and is planning for a significant year of growth. Recent investment is focused on building a young and dynamic sales and marketing team to drive this growth.
Their entrepreneurial spirit has shaped their growth, fuelled by their passion to transform HR and create a more meaningful work experience. Being a game changer is in their DNA, and they're not bound by conventional thinking.
- Plan and execute all digital growth/paid search activity including SEO/SEM; LinkedIn; Google Ads etc.
- Create and deliver all social media activity and web content, driving lead generation and brand awareness.
- Work closely and collaboratively with sales and product and internal creative teams to ensure all campaigns are aligned and maximising MQLs.
- Maintain HubSpot CRM system, reporting key metrics to the leadership team.
- Strong track record of delivering successful B2B paid search/digital campaigns, gained in a technology led environment.
- Analytically minded, you will be able to make recommendations around social media content and website optimisation.
- Results and measurement driven, aligning all activity with sales plans and targets.
- HubSpot experience/knowledge is essential.
Contact: Melvin Day
circa £60K + bonus