Digital Marketing Lead
Hybrid - London or Dublin
A leader in media monitoring and PR analytics software, empowering some of the world’s leading brands and agencies to modernize communications, increase performance and demonstrate value. This is a newly created role working in a centralised marketing team that supports a global field marketing organisation.
- Drive digital marketing strategy, optimise SEO and paid advertising, maximising performance across all social channels.
- Develop digital assets and templates that drive engagement, leads and brand awareness across all territories.
- Develop and set the strategic direction for digital marketing including defining implementation of new marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Recruit and lead/motivate a team of digital marketers.
- Experience in developing a digital marketing function within a B2B SaaS environment, working across dispersed teams and geographies, including budget management.
- A data focused mindset, able to analyse and instruct/influence as needed.
- Strong familiarity with CRM systems and marketing automation platforms.
- Good understanding of SEO strategy/techniques/trends.
Contact: Melvin Day
to £80K + bonus