Play a key role within a high performing team to define, develop and deliver key messages that reinforce the company's market leading position in its global markets.
- Create continuous awareness of the brand through all media - including trade publications; business publications; broadcast media.
- Ensure all narratives deliver a clear and compelling point of view, whilst disseminating customer success stories, product launches, white papers etc, both on and off line.
- Work closely with global agency network and key stakeholders to ensure continuous enhancement of comms strategy.
- Play a key role in the development of the high performing team culture.
- Strong track record of PR/comms activity, leading significant global campaigns gained within a B2B technology environment, ideally a software vendor.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills are essential.
- Proven ability to deliver compelling content.
- Comfortable working to key metrics.
c£100K + bonus
Contact: Melvin Day