Head of Marketing
Flexible (London HQ)
Having made a step-change in their marketing investment this leading digital healthcare provider is looking to hire an ambitious marketer with a track record of marketing enterprise B2B software solutions. With a strong focus on ABM, using latest MarTech, the aim will be to target, engage and convert leads and renew existing business.
- Leading a small, growing team you will act as a 'player manager', leading on all aspects of account based marketing for the company.
- Lead and own all aspects of communication and digital engagement, including PR, internal comms, social media, CRM etc.
- Working with key internal commercial stakeholders you will take a data driven approach to develop initiatives that align with existing and target accounts.
- Design 1:1 and 1:few ABM campaigns, utilising elements such as sponsorships, digital/social, webinars, roundtables etc.
- You will have a track record of driving B2B demand generation, with ABM focus, gained in a tech environment, ideally SaaS.
- It's vital that you can demonstrate ability to lead and grow a team, developing a strong, focused marketing operation.
- An understanding of healthcare, the NHS and it's structure would be beneficial.
- Up to date knowledge of latest ABM and demand generation concepts, with good awareness of latest MarTech tools.
Contact: Melvin Day
to £80K + bonus