Internal Communications Manager - HR
A central role in shaping the overall internal communications vision and strategy for the HR department, enhancing the company culture and employer brand globally
- Advise, define and execute internal communications and engagement programmes to support HR department objectives.
- Develop and deliver compelling communications that inform, engage and motivate employees across a range of HR activities.
- Help create relevant and authentic content that is consistent with branding.
- Measure the impact of comms activity and shape future campaigns accordingly.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering engaging and impactful HR comms strategies across all internal communication channels, supporting EVP.
- Your experience must come from a B2B environment, ideally with international exposure, and from either software or financial services.
- Outstanding relationship management ability, at all levels.
- Comfortable working both strategically and hands-on.
Contact: Melvin Day
to £70K + bonus