Contract: Integrated Marketing Manager
6 month contract (with potential to be extended)
As Integrated Marketing Manager you will drive and promote company wide digital marketing initiatives. This will include hands-on implementation of campaigns across all digital and social platforms to support lead generation for new and existing products and services, as well as generating brand awareness. This is a 6 month contract, with potential to be extended.
- Provide leadership on global marketing projects and campaigns, ensuring projects are completed on time, to expected ROI and within budget.
- Manage company global digital presence and supporting platforms and implementation of SEO and SEM best practices.
- Work collaboratively with local country marketing teams, running cross-border projects across Europe and the US.
- Provide comprehensive and actionable reporting on KPIs and audience metrics.
- Experience of working in a similar role within the B2B technology sector, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, including online campaigns, SEO and SEM, online publishing and social media.
- Experience in creating and implementing inbound and targeted marketing programmes and campaigns.
- Knowledge of multi-channel campaign management and tactical marketing.
Contact: Sally O'Sullivan
£60K - £70K pro rata