Internal Communications Manager
Data analytics software
Unique opportunity to have an impact on the company vision, helping scale and build the reputation of a highly successful tech business globally.
- Develop and deliver effective comms content that works across diverse teams and locations.
- Manage day-to-day administration of their intranet, working closely with key stakeholders to ensure information is relevant and timely.
- Work closely with business leaders to understand business priorities and then communicate these through briefings, town halls, etc.
- Identify new ways to communicate, including emerging technologies, ensuring the adoption of best practices.
- Proven creative ability to craft complex messages and sometimes technical messages in an engaging, journalistic style.
- Your experience will have been gained working within, or reporting on, the technology sector.
- You are confident in building effective relationships across all levels of a business and across different locations.
- Used to setting metrics and using data to ensure the efficiency and success of all your campaigns.
Contact: Melvin Day
to £50K plus bonus