My client is a London-based technology company that provides market-leading software to some of the most prestigious companies in the global financial services sector. Companies use our clients software to manage change and risk in unstructured data within end user applications such as spreadsheets.
This role offers a dynamic, flexible and collaborative working environment. There are plenty of social opportunities to enjoy — along with nice little extras, like a chill-out and games room, and a cycle-to-work scheme.
- Build dashboards and reports in Salesforce to aid in the tracking of progress for the marketing and sales teams
- Provide monthly reports of the digital analytics, including web, email and PPC stats using Google Analytics, Pardot and Lead Forensics
- Work with marketing manager to manage SEO and PPC plans and activity with the agency, reviewing ad copy, keywords, SEO copy and backlink plans, along with all Social Media accounts - LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Work with Marketing manager on organising and implementing email campaigns in Pardot, webinars, network events and trade shows in UK and US
Our client is looking for someone ready to take the next steps in their marketing career. You will report to the Marketing Manager who will support and guide you in your role.
- You should have some experience of working with Saleforce
- Good understanding of marketing and how it works when pulling together campaigns in a B2B environment
- Experience of email marketing platforms like Hubspot, Pardot etc with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely well organised and able to work to deadlines.