Marketing Data Analyst
One of the fastest growing big data analytics software vendors is looking to grow their marketing function with the hire of a dynamic marketing data analyst. This role will play a key part in the next phase of their scale up journey, focusing on analytics and reporting for their ABM and demand generation activities.
- Design and maintain all marketing data intelligence, developing and improving upon processes in tech such as Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Work closely with the demand generation team to develop marketing attribution models to measure impact of marketing initiatives.
- Perform quant analysis to inform marketing decisions and planning
- Drive improved data quality and solve any data issues that arise.
- A strong grounding in marketing data analytics/visualisation, coupled with B2B CRM skills, ideally Salesforce.
- Working knowledge of MarTech solutions such as Hubspot, Marketo, Google Ads etc.
- Proven ability to convey data and technical information clearly and concisely to non technical stakeholders.
- Strong academic background, BA/BSc and above.
Contact: Melvin Day
to £35k + bonus