- Provide strategy, execution and leadership for UKI marketing projects and campaigns.
- Integrate and optimise existing campaigns for local success.
- Identify, develop and execute UKI-specific initiatives with an emphasis upon ABM.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget following established and proven project management procedures and schedules.
- Extensive experience within Software as a Service as well as web and social technologies, preferably in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing successful global and ABM campaigns.
- Fluency in the tools and techniques of inbound marketing, account-based marketing, direct and outbound marketing, online campaigns, SEO/SEM practices, online publishing, social media as well as other key areas of contemporary marketing.
- Familiar with Salesforce.com and Marketo environments.
Contact: Nathan Davies
c£80K - £90K + package