6 - 12 month contract
As Field Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy for Sweden. This will include planning, developing and executing regional marketing campaigns and activities to target both prospective and current clients. This is a 6 - 12 month contract with potential to extend.
- Oversee customer specific marketing programs, including events, campaigns, social media and 1:1 marketing plans, for long term relationship building, cross selling and upselling.
- Focus on developing joint activities with alliance partners.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to brainstorm new ideas and content.
- Track campaign ROI and performance effectiveness, providing recommendations for action if needed.
- Previous field marketing experience within the B2B technology sector.
- Strong understanding of account based marketing (ABM).
- Successful track record of designing and implementing multichannel marketing campaigns targeted at large enterprises.
- Strong project management skills.
Contact: Laura Barrett
5000 SEK per day